This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by xscottxhurtadox.

• Author
     xscottxhurtadox
    Participant

When the site is in Mobile mode the icon next to the menu is not showing up?

I attached a screen shot of what I am talking about.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

If you mean the avatar for “my account”, then it wont show up unless you are logged in.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

I just re-read the title. Sorry. Can you give me a link?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

xscottxhurtadox
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

You dont have any submenus.

sharmstr

Try this in your quick css

COPY CODE

.header-color .caret:after, .header-color .widget_archive li:before, .header-color .widget_categories li:before, .header-color .widget_product_categories li:before, .header-color .widget_layered_nav li:before, .header-color .widget_display_views li:before, .header-color .widget_recent_entries li:before, .header-color .widget_recent_comments li:before, .header-color .panel .icon-closed, .header-color .panel .icon-opened {
      color: #fff !important;
    }

xscottxhurtadox
    Participant

That worked perfect. Why didn’t it work before? I do have submenus.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?