This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     Michal
    Participant

Hello,
    How do I edit – delete, add profile menu – eg. Delete the messages favorite?
    I’m trying to translate some fields to another language, but different fields are in different files and such. I can not znaeźć file in which the text “base” and Change profile photo, I could ask for help?
    Is there a possibility of getting news and update in real time – as in the fcb, without having to refresh the page?
    How to make that recording areas are arranged equally in two columns?
    Is it possible to change the name to przyciusku facebook?
    How to edit, highlight the search for users on the site?

Please help.
    Thank you
    Best wishes.
    Michael

Laura

Hello, to translate you should use the plugin Loco Translator, never edit theme files or your changes will be lost in future updates

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Michal
    Participant

Hello,
    How do I edit – delete, add profile menu – eg. Delete the messages favorite?
    Is there a possibility of getting news and update in real time – as in the fcb, without having to refresh the page?
    How to make that recording areas are arranged equally in two columns?
    Is it possible to change the name to przyciusku facebook?
    How to edit, highlight the search for users on the site?

Please help.
    Thank you
    Best wishes.
    Michael

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘BuddyApp’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?