This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     briceemry
    Participant

Hi,
    I just update the theme and already a problem in appearance. I have not touched anything but my navmenu is left, stuck to the logo. The menu was right before update. In “Side Menu position” rules, it is set to Right. I disabled all plugins but it is similar. Also, breadcrump section is no longer as before, no slash.
    How to fix this?
    See the screenshot.
    Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kamal

Hi,
    Your problem is really very rare. Is it possible for you to give me a temporary access to your site so that I can test it? and please mark the message private.
    Thanks,
    Kamal

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     briceemry
    Participant

Indeed, I do not know what happened, but I could solve the problem. I disabled all Header options. When i enabled all Header options anew, everything is back to normal.

iusethemes
    Participant

My issue is with the side menu as well for me it shows below the footer whether I set it default or dynamic this happens for all devices

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

@briceemry a browser cache issue that was fixed by refreshing the page once

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

@iusethemes put a link but try to delete cache before

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?