This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     Kieran
    Participant

Hi,

I am using a basic and fully updated install of Kleo with BuddyPress, BbPress, K Elements and Visual Composer. When I use the full width menu option menus that have one or two tier drop downs are appearing out of the viewable area in the browser.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, can you share a link so i can check it out? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Kieran
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Sorry for the delay in replying. I currently do not have a live example to show you as I am working from localhost.

Using the header layout as shown here on the demo and adding a two deep sub menu to the ‘Buy Now’ or ‘Sidekick’ menu items should replicate the issue.

Thanks for your response, I’m liking the recent forum changes here by the way.

Kieran
    Participant

Also..

There appears to be a z index issue with the styling of individual replies within bbPress both here and in the main Kleo theme. It’s appearing over the main menu when a user scrolls instead of in the main page area.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Andrei

Hi @Kieran, I’ll have to fwd this to our design team to give a look into it.
    The fix will be available most probably in our next update.

Thanks for your patience.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?