This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years by Giohawk.

• Author
     Giohawk
    Participant

Hi guys,

Ok – so this is really strange. Some of our users have told us that gravity forms seems to have suddenly stopped working properly on our site. On closer inspection, I think it goes a little deeper? It appears not that none of the dropdown menus are working – at all. When you hold your mouse over the menu items and the other stuff in the header (like the basket icon) you use to get a dropdown – now nothing loads at all?

This is really strange as nothing has been updated recently and nothing (as far as I’m aware) has been changed – it’s just suddenly broken.

I’ve tried switching back to the 2012 and 2013 theme and it hasn’t helped anything?

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this or how I might fix it please? It’s killing me! I thought it might be a jquery issue but I’m not good enough with the ‘under the bonnet’ stuff to know what i’m doing to fix this?

Cheers

Giohawk
    Participant

Just as an update, on further inspection there are also other strange things going on here – for example, the way the articles usually sort of ‘pop up’ into the view of the user – this doesn’t happen now. You can see articles, but they are sort of ‘greyed out’ in the background. We’ve also now lost the ‘up to top’ arrow that use to follow you down the page.

Really weird? Any help that could be offered would be amazing – we’re really desperate for a fix!

Thank you.

Giohawk
    Participant

Apologies guys – now resolved.

Turned out a plugin I had for Woo-Commerce social coupon discounts had been causing the issue. It’s off and the problem is sorted 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Menus suddenly not working?’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?