This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     excellins
    Participant

Hello. On mobile the compose box seems to be going too much in the right? Is it possible for it to be just directly under the user profile picture? So as to cover the spacing which is under the profile pictire? Please view the image attached. Thanks for your time. Great theme!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Not really, because there is space that avatar uses…

R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
     excellins
    Participant

OK thanks Rady… Also it seems there is a little bug, when messages are typed on this forum on mobile the box shifts to the right such that other fields at the left cannot be seen any more… I just took some pictures to show u…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Yes we know, but we are working on a new layout for the support forum

Thank you for reporing that

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     excellins
    Participant

OK thanks. I see the forum here is changed. But mine still looks the same. Maybe a future update will fix that right? 🙂

Radu

This it’s only for support version it’s not included in kleo theme

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     excellins
    Participant

Hey Radu, thank you very much for everything. i have completed the site now thanks to you because you really helped me out. Thank you so much. you can see the site also please if you wish to and advice me if i followed the best practice. gamehostel.com, you can use the test username: coeb, password: 123456.
    The only issue i have left is that of activity privacy on the whats new form, if i select a different filed on the “post in” select box, the activity privacy button dissapears, but since no solution now i will leave it like that for now because i like the privacy plugin. Thank you once again for everything Radu.

Radu

Hi,

This is the simplest solution

COPY CODE

select#activity-privacy {
        opacity: 1 !important;
        display:inline-block !important;      
     }
    #buddypress form#whats-new-form  .customSelect.customSelect { display:none !important;}
    select#activity-privacy span.customSelect {
        display: none;
    }

The globe icon it’s hidden and it’s displayed the text messages instead.

You’re welcome

I hope this it’s all 😛

Have a nice week end man

Cheers
    R.

excellins
    Participant

Yipee Thanks Radu.

Radu

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?