This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by everspring.

• Author
     everspring
    Participant

Whenever you go to a page where you either received a message, or sent a message, the message doesn’t show up. Not only that, but the side bar breaks as well.

Ex: I sent a message to PERSON A. My inbox would be fine. But my “Sent” box wouldn’t show the message I sent and the side bar breaks.

Ex: PERSON A is the one who received the message. So his “Inbox” will not show the message and side bar breaks. But his Sent box would be perfectly fine.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

I’m not having this issue on any of my sites. Is there something specific in the message? Like html or something embedded?

Are you running current versions of kleo and bp?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

everspring
    Participant

No special message. Just said Hi if I’m not mistaken. The version is 3.0.1 .

sharmstr

I’m assuming you’re running an old version of BP. Update kleo to 3.0.3

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

everspring
    Participant

I updated it to 3.0.3 and it worked. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?