This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: ,

nicolemiles1
    Participant

I for the life of me cannot solve this issue where KLEO can still be used.

I am migrating a client’s website from the test environment to a live server, but when I tried to do it, I was unsuccessful. I’ve spent the past two days fixing isolated issues that seem to stem from plugins not playing nicely with the theme during the migration.

I’ve reinstalled both plugins and themes, and I still get warning code spit out on my homepage and dashboard saying:

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘maintenance_mode’ in /all my file information yadaya/framework.php on line 2148.

This repeats for at least 100 lines of coding with different illegal string offsets. If I deactivate the KLEO theme, the website functions normally. Please help. My client really likes this template (I do too) and I don’t want to have to lose all our customizations or information!

PLease help!

sharmstr

respond privately with a link and admin credentials

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

nicolemiles1
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Its seems like the theme options settings weren’t migrated correctly. I logged in, navigated to theme options and clicked save and that seemed to fix the errors. But, since they weren’t migrated correctly, the settings are default now. So, try this: Go to the test site’s theme options > import/export. Export the settings then import them on the live site. Be sure to back everything up beforehand.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

nicolemiles1
    Participant
     nicolemiles1
    Participant
     sharmstr

No. You need to install the plugins for that.

nicolemiles1
    Participant
     sharmstr

Doesnt look like you’ve even installed the plugin.

nicolemiles1
    Participant
     sharmstr

enable debugging and try it again. make sure you set display to true. https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?