This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     deliriou55
    Participant

Hello. I recently found out there was a clash with fonts awesome with the WP-Geo plug in, which was resolved when I removed the line of php code for the CSS of fonts awesome in that plug in. Then I installed Visual Composer Bakery, and the same issue that the icons disapeared on the login buttons, search glass, add freind etc. I contacted Visual Composer and they emailed me back below. Can you please help me resolve this? I need this plugin. Thanks.

John. (please see below)

Hi John,
    Looks like your theme is using the same icon classes as used by our plugin and hence causing the conflict. A possible solution would be to get in touch with the theme author and ask him to add a prefix to these classes so that they will be unique and will not cause any conflict with visual composer or other plugins. Let us know if you have any more questions.
    Thank you,

On Wed, 14 Oct at 5:21 PM , John Hollingsworth <johnhollingsworth6@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi. This plugin when activates causes conflict with my Buddypress Sweetdate theme. It makes the font awesome icons disappear on my pages on the login buttons etc. When deactivated they work again. This happened with another plugin, where I had to hide some of the code relating to the CSS for fonts awesome. I just tried to do the same with the Visual Composer scripts, but found no solution. please advise. Thanks.

wpbakery ticket system powered by Freshdesk 19072

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

deliriou55
    Participant

Hello Laura.
    Is there any news on the higher support ticket for the theme icons clashing with Visual Composer please?
    Thanks in advance.
    John.

Andrei

Hi,

I see that you’re trying to use Visual Composer plugin on our SweetDate theme, but unfortunately this plugin is not yet compatible with SweetDate.

I’m sorry for any inconvenience.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?