This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     ghounem
    Participant

Hi, I have been thinking of purchasing Kleo for a while (a few months) then finally purchased the theme on 11/7/18 after being impressed by your built in demos, but after installing Kleo yesterday, I saw it’s missing the 2 main built in demos that I purchased the theme for:

1) The 1st featured built in demo called “Buddypress Profile” displayed on the upper left here https://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/#demos

2) The other missing built in demo is the one I saw prior to purchase that is the Kleo main theme as appears here https://themeforest.net/item/kleo-pro-community-focused-multipurpose-buddypress-theme/6776630 with the blue background and the bottom featuring the icons “Community”, “Blog”, “E-Learning”, “Awesome Shop”, “Business Directory”, “Nice Portfolio”

Is there an archive or link or file I where I can get these demo files to import/add, it’s the structure of these two demos that are the reason I purchased this premium theme but they’re not included as advertised, the other included themes are very nice but are not the social network style that is Kleo’s flagship: (the top right menu with drop down lists and the bottom icons for community and shopping and learning, that is what I need please, I appreciate your help!

Thank you,

Mona Ghounem

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi Mona,

Thanks for contacting us about demos, I will respond in the same numbered format below for ease.

1. The BuddyPress profile is generated when BuddyPress is installed. To activate the BuddyPress profile go to WP Admin > Plugins > Add New and search for BuddyPress or you can install it via WP Admin > Appearance > Install Plugins.

Once you have installed BuddyPress you will be able to see your users directory at domain.com/members/ – clicking on any user will take you to their profile.

You can configure the appearance of all BuddyPress related pages, including the profile, by going to WP Admin > Theme Options > BuddyPress.

Make sure you configure BuddyPress to your requirements by going to WP Admin > Settings > BuddyPress and enable or disable any features as per your needs.

2. The image you shared is not of a demo, but the cover image for KLEO on ThemeForest. There is no file that we could send to you for this as it is not demo content.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

ghounem
    Participant

Hi, thank you so much for your quick response, the built in demo file I need is the one I saw prior to purchase, the one that looks like the attached picture with the icons “Community”, “Blog”, “E-Learning”, “Awesome Shop”, “Business Directory”, “Nice Portfolio” and the upper drop down menu like on the connecting people demo https://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/connecting-people-slider/ I remember using the demo theme prior to purchase but now it’s not included, is there an archive of previous demo themes from the previous months? I thought I saw it just 2 weeks ago previous to purchase, but now I’m sorry to say it is disappointing and frustrating that after paying it’s not included and I have to continue to search and ask for it or create the style that I paid to be pre-made.

(I have previously activated buddypress and it does not make the site look like the demo theme advertised on the upper left here: https://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/#demos )

Please direct me to or send me the built in demo file prior to the recent updates that resembles the picture included that includes the icons with the icons “Community”, “Blog”, “E-Learning”, “Awesome Shop”, “Business Directory”, “Nice Portfolio”, it is a demo I used on the Kleo Themeforest live demo page and is the reason I purchased the Kleo premium theme, thank you very much for your help, I appreciate it

Best regards,
    Mona Ghounem

Attachments:
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

All demo content, regardless of when it was created, is available via WP Admin > Appearance > KLEO Demo Data. The demo you’re referring to with the slider, connecting people, is the last item in the demo list titled ‘Home OnePage – KLEO demo (v3)’. Please see attached screenshot.

The image you have attached is not a demo, is a preview image for ThemeForest, if you have a link to the specific demo you wish to use I would be happy to assist.

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Attachments:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?