This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     love2playgames
    Participant

Hi 7queen,

OK, this is funny, I have the Members per page to set for 9 members.  I have total 10 test members including me.

However, when I deleted ONE member that was belongs on the 1st page, it’s NOT autopilot to move the next member to fill total of 9 on the 1st page. Now it just shown 8 members ONLY?

I even cached many times, repaired the buddypress under tools member, and permalinks after. I even open a new window and refreshed. No 9 members still, no luck?

Is there any css or functions it can fix it?

Please help help,

Thanks

Laura

Hello, can you share admin access so i can check it?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Laura,

OK, It may be one those plugin, css or functions. I’m going to test on these by disabled / taking out to see.

Please hold this support for now, I will update the info.

love2playgames
    Participant

Thanks, I will post update asap.

Laura

Let me know 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Laura,

I restored a 2 months older backup and deleted a user for testing, now the user is able to autopilot from page2 to page1. All that time I think when I got hacked?

The site actually got hacked last month and wasn’t working right no matter what I do. I now have the hosting to start a brand new wordpress installation. It will take sometime to where I want back to current. However I think is a good choice to do and hopefully able to cleared out any malware, etc that was still on the public_html dir.

Thanks so much for your help,

Laura

Hello, i see, try to use wordfence plugin to scan malware and changes to prevent those issues 🙂

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Laura,

I has been reading a lot security plugins. This wordfence have many users/downloads. Definitely will give this a try. Thanks for your recommendation.

Btw, I was right, hosting confirmed found 5 effected files, and 2 files on the public_html dir. After this new setup, all 3 plugins features came back alive. :). mainly the one is the cache plugin. No more errors (gone) on all the admin pages now.

Anyhow, Thanks you for helping and your recommendation.

Laura

Glad you could resolve it!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?