This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     clarnastic
    Participant

Dear support service,

there is a mistake in the german version of your theme.

In a conversation, there is a sentence which tells you in german “Conversation between you and [username] and you.” if you started the conversation. (In German it is “Gespräch zwischen dir und [username] und du.” If the other user started the conversation, it says “Conversation between [username] and you and you.”.

Could you change it and remove the second you? It sounds really stupid to have to “you”s.

I think it is a general thing you should change.

Please help me, I really don’t know how to change it.

Thank you!

Nice regards,

Clara

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, thanks for letting us know!
    You can change this using the plugin Loco Translate. Once installed, go to Loco Translate – themes – BuddyApp select your language and click Sync then start searching for the words to change.

Also at loco translate – plugins – Buddypress if you find anything at buddypress that doesn’t make sense.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

clarnastic
    Participant

I found the mistake in the Buddypress Translation – couldn’t solve it completely cause part of the sentence is generated through a ‘%s’. But I found a way around it. Thanks!

Laura

Glad you could resolve it 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?