This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     fuyuto
    Participant

Hi.

The side menu overlaps (and cannot be closed) on many Android mobile devices.(for EX. HTC One)
    When I load the page with these devices, the sidemenu always appear and overlaps the page.
    Only half of the page is viewable.

I used “BrowserStack”(https://www.browserstack.com) to see if other devices are the same too.
    There are quite a few mobile devices with this same issue.

I checked with your demo page too, and same issue there.

How can this be fixed?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Do you have those devices? I’ve just checked with other emulators and they work fine. If you look at your screenshot, the page hasnt finished loading. I think its an issue with the browerstack emulator.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

fuyuto
    Participant

I have people (users) with this issue.
    Also, browser stack saids it behaves 100% same like real mobile device (Android).
    https://www.browserstack.com/question/476

Also, I uploaded a bad screan shot of your site, but please look at the second pic, it’s fully loaded and still same issue.

Galaxy S3 older device has same issue too. (I checked with real device)

Modern device are fine. Just some older device.
    “Older” doesn’t mean 10years ago, but 1-2years ago, meaning lots of people still uses these devices.

Any ideas on solving this issue?
    Clearly it’s not my site the problem is. I tried with your demo and same problem occurs.

Thank you.

sharmstr

Excellent info. I’ll pass it on to the developers.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

fuyuto
    Participant

Thankyou.
    Looking forward to it.
    It would be very helpful if you can come up with quick first aid, since my site and probably many other people’s site is already up and running.

Thank you again for quick response.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, until Monday theme update 3.0.2 please add this CSS code to your Theme options – Quick css section to fix it

COPY CODE

html:not(.kleo-transform) .offcanvas-sidebar {
        display: none;
    }

On those devices the sidemenu won’t work unfortunately but it will be hidden

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

Thanks abe

fuyuto
    Participant

Thank you. Looking forward to the update 🙂

fuyuto
    Participant

Hi,

Did this got fixed yet?
    I don’t see “its fixed.” in change log.

Thanks.

sharmstr

Yes, I see it in the code.

fuyuto
    Participant

Hi, Sorry for the delay.
    I checked again after updating to newest kleo version.

I still see the same bug with my mobile(real device).

I payed others some money to check this with other people’s mobile phone (real device).
    And I get same result…

Any first aid again? the last one was not working…(still seeing the sidebar overlapping to content and can never hide the sidebar.)

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     fuyuto
    Participant

And again, same thing occur with kleo demo page too.
    So it must not be my modification or plugin that is making this happen.

Abe
    Keymaster

What device and browser are you using to test?

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?