This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     wavemp
    Participant

Hello ! First of all congratulations for this really great theme. I need to build an app for mobile systems from your theme . I would like a professional system so I do not think AppPresser ( or similar ) can be a good solution . Your theme mobile version works fine , but what I’m looking more for my social networks are: 

1- Push notifications, this is important.

2- Only if possible, the possibility of having the off-line , but is not essential . What professional solution do you recommend ? Can you help me ? Just know that the community will count at least 2/3,000 members and I would like to give a good service .

I found this http://codecanyon.net/item/ionwordpress-wordpress-full-integrated-mobile-app/10639789?s_rank=1 and would appear to be a good solution , what do you think ?

Andrei

We can’t recommend any solutions beside a custom build hybrid app. We can’t know how this plugins work and what are their limitations. If you have budget to build a custom made app please contact us at cornel@seventhqueen.com with more details about your request.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?