This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by webmaster-sw.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

webmaster-sw
    Participant

Hi everyone
    I am working on improving the mobile experience for our users. The Visual Composer modules Image Carousel, Posts Carousel, and Members Carousel cannot be navigated through by mobile users by touch swiping.

I’m guessing this is a limitation on Visual Composer: anyone found appropriate replacement modules, or coded improvements?

Andrei

Hi, thanks for pointing this things out, we’re continuously improving our theme and we’ve put your feedback on our to do list. Meanwhile there’s nothing I can recommend you to do.

Once again thanks for the feedback.
    Let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     webmaster-sw
    Participant

No worries.

As a heads up: there’s no way for a mobile user to even bring up pagination on the carousels.
    So generally your choices are Autoplay, or mobile users get served a static carousel.

Andrei

Thanks for the info, we’ll try to improve the mobile experience of the carousels in one of our future updates.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     webmaster-sw
    Participant

Thanks @Andrei, that’s much appreciated.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?