This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     denizalp
    Participant

Hi,

I want to use different sizes for my logo on mobile devices. Is that possible?

Thank you.

Radu

Using a separate image file no quick solution for this but if you want i can provide you a css rule that “resizes” the logo from initial file

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     denizalp
    Participant

@Radu

I would be appreciated.

The reason why I want this is that to fit in all menu items in one line. You can understand what I mean, if you look at the photos in the attachment.

If you have another solution for make this happen, I’m all yours. But if you don’t, I’m waiting css codes.

Thank you. 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     denizalp
    Participant

By the way, do you know any code to disable sidebar area only on mobile devices? It’s even better if able to choose specific sidebar widgets. But also I’m okay to disable whole sidebar area.

Radu

For the logo thing use this CSS

COPY CODE

@media screen and (max-width: 480px) {
    img#logo_img {
        height: 90px;
    }
    }

CSS will be added to wp-admin -> theme options -> general settings -> quick css

For the widgets on mobile try this plugin : https://wordpress.org/plugins/hide-widgets/ it looks ok for you need

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?