This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by joy.

• Author
     joy
    Participant

Hello, I have a test site that I am using to troubleshoot some issues I have on my live site. One of those issues is the notification and the icon disappearing from my mobile menu. I have tried to disable all plugins except the required plugins by Kleo and I can’t figure it out. Can someone please check my site and see what’s going on? I would really appreciate it. I will send my login details in another message.

joy
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

The problem is your bell icon isn’t displaying. Looks like somehow you’ve defined the one from Font Awesome instead of the default fontello one. Anyhow, you can try this css

COPY CODE

i.fa.fa-bell.fa-lg:before {
      content: '\e864';
      font-family: "fontello";
      color: #fff;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

joy
    Participant

Sorry I’m not sure what that means…but that fix didn’t help. It italicized my icon which makes it look a bit distorted but it still disappears when I go to mobile view.

How should I be setting up my menu item for the notifications? I did use font awesome as I wasn’t sure how else to do it. Thank you.

joy
    Participant

Never mind I got it figured out. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?