This topic has 23 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 9 years by troy7890.

• Author
     Kmaay
    Participant

Hello my side menu is not opening on my site. It also does not drop down the sub menus options that I have .

troy7890
    Participant

Same here – works on desktop site but not on mobile site. (submenu items)

Also on desktop version, the 3rd level of menu items is not showing up at all. Is this a known bug?
    http://www.boardgamersleague.com

troy7890
    Participant

Oh, sorry. I just realized you were asking about your “side” menu. I was not – should of started my own thread I guess. Anyways, their both menu visibility related issues.

Laura

Hello, can you share a link to your site?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Kmaay
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     troy7890
    Participant

Hi Laura,
    The link is in my first reply.
    Thank you.

Andrei

There was a small bug with mobile submenus, and it should be fixed in our last update so please update your theme to the latest version ( 2.4 ).

Cheers.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     troy7890
    Participant

Hi Andrei,
    Thank you.

Unfortunately the bug is still present in version 2.4
    I installed 2.4 the day it came out.

Mobile menu only shows top-level pages still.
    Please advise, thanks.

Kmaay
    Participant

@andrel

Hello,

The bug is still present. On my site as well. I also can not open up my mobile menu on any device not sure whats wrong with that.

troy7890
    Participant

So I just discovered that the issue only present in the Chrome browser (mobile). My other mobile browser is showing the child menu items fine. Weird.

I realized I should of probably started a new thread for my issue since it’s a little different than Kmaay’s. Sorry for hijacking – but it’s related in the sense that they’re both mobile menu display issues.

Andrei

Thanks for all the valuable information, we will try to test on more devices/platforms and we’ll try to improve the menu as soon as possible if there’s any issues as the ones you reported.

We’ll probably cover this in one of the next updates of our theme.
    Thanks for understanding.
    Cheers.

troy7890
    Participant

Update –

In Chrome, I was able to get the sub menu items to work after I assigned my main menu as the “side menu” location. When it was only assigned as Primary, it was not allowing me to expand the parent menu items. So this still should be considered a bug I guess, but I found a work around.

marcinkliknijto
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

We’re still working and investigating this deeper, I’ll come back to you as soon as I run some more tests and manage to replicate this issue.

Looking forward.

troy7890
    Participant

Hello again,
    This problem is still going on with the mobile menu not displaying the 2nd level pages. The drop-down feature is not working at all. http://www.boardgamersleague.com

Is there anything I can do to fix this? Please test in your phone’s browser.

empoweredanimals
    Participant

I’m having the same issues. It’s been a month since the last check on this – please let us know how it’s going. Thanks!

Bernreiter
    Participant

I’m having the same issues.

If you use the Community or pinterset style, it works with the mobile menu.

But it dosen’t work by default or by Portfolio style. Why?

Please help us.
    Thanks

Andrei

Good news.
    We’ve found the issue and fixed it. It will be released in our next theme update, meanwhile you can replace the following files with the one provided in the archive below.

“wp-content/themes/kleo/assets/js/app.js”
    “wp-content/themes/kleo/assets/js/app.min.js”

After replacing this files please be sure to delete any existent cache on both sides ( your browser or your wp cache, sure if you have any activated ).

Please let me know if it worked.
    Cheers

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     troy7890
    Participant

Big thank you to Andrei –
    My mobile menu finally works!

Bernreiter
    Participant

My mobile menu finally works, too !

Thank you, you’re the best!!!!!

troy7890
    Participant

Andrei,
    This menu fix fixed the menu for the mobile Google Chrome browser, but unfortunately it is still not working on the native Android browser on my site. The stock browser app on my phone is called “Browser”.
    Can you please take a look at this?

What’s odd is that I just pulled up your theme demo using this same Browser app, and it’s allowing me to access the child menu items fine. But not on my site. http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/home/

Andrei

Mobile browsers tends to cache resources much more, so please try to clear your browser cache.
    I have tested your site from both android browser and safari ios and your menus are working just fine.

Cheers

gman3
    Participant

Hi guys, tried replacing the files with the ones provided in the archive above (and deleted any existing cache on both sides) but didn’t seem to work for me. Just wondering when the next the next theme update release is due?
    Thanks

troy7890
    Participant

Hmm, Andrei’s fix worked for me, after clearing my cache.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?