This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by investa.

• Author
     investa
    Participant

Hi, I have a slight display issue on the home page of the mobile version of my site (image 1) but more seriously my sub page menus are not displaying (no + sign) on any other page (image 2) than the home page (image 3). Can you point me in the right direction for a fix please?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

1 – Increase the line height of the Get Connected text.

2 – Try this in your quick css

COPY CODE

#menu-main-menu .caret:after {
        color: #fff;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

investa
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the quick reply.

Re. Point 2. I have added the code in theme options > general settings > quick css and cleared cache but there is no difference to site appearance.

Re. Point 1. Where can I locate the ‘get Connected’ text line height?

Thanks

sharmstr

1 – In the shortcode settings.

2 – Try this instead

COPY CODE

.header-color .navbar-nav li .caret:after { color: #fff !important;}

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

investa
    Participant

Perfect, code worked. Thank you very much. Where are the shortcode settings located?

sharmstr

Edit the page, click on the pencil icon for the heading shortcode to bring up the settings for it.

investa
    Participant

Hi, that is what I thought but I can’t work out where to change the text line height.

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Cant tell which version of Kleo and VC you are running.

Attachments:
     investa
    Participant

Theme 3.1.3
    VC 4.8.1

sharmstr

Respond privately with credentials so I can see what’s going on.

investa
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I can see the line height field just fine on your site. Did you scroll down the settings box? If you do, you’ll see that I set it to 68px

investa
    Participant

🙂 cheers.

investa
    Participant

Hi after the updates my logo seems to have slipped down behind the menus. Can you point me in the right direction for a fix please

Attachments:
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?