This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     grandeto
    Participant

Hi,

On mobile browsers after page loads completely and scroll down quickly a white background is shown instead of the content of the page and after the scrolling stops only then the browser starts rendering and the visitor can see the appearing of every element pixel by pixel which is awful. And that’s it with every scrolling up or down.

I’ve got a lot of websites and their page content renders on page load and not on page scroll.

How can I fix that?

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

grandeto
    Participant

Tnx!

I also changed the theme to be sure the issue come from theme and not from the Visual Composer plugin.

But with Spacious theme everything works properly on mobile with same pages.

Definitely KLEO theme loads very fast but I think the scrolling issue comes from the way your framework parse CSS & JavaScript.

Hope can be fixed.

Radu

Hi,

You can try to enable this features

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     grandeto
    Participant

Hi,

I already tried that and also almost every possible combination that can be set from the theme options.
    Can you suggest me something else?

Radu

Hi,

You can try this : https://seventhqueen.com/blog/code-snippets/the-definitive-wordpress-speed-guide-step-by-step-easy.html

Cheers
    R.

grandeto
    Participant

I already tried this too. Everything is perfectly optimized and loading speed is great but when scroll down I see white screen and I wait a second or two before the content came up. And I see the whole render process in pixelized mode.

I made a screenshot. You can see how picture is pixelizing while is rendered by the browser. This is after scroll and after 1-2 second waiting. It is same with texts elements also.

I also tested with your demo theme reachable through themeforest.com and the behavior is same with all of your templates.

I tested with different browsers also.

And I started developing the same website with another theme and there is no sign of this behavior.
    You can check and scroll on https://attorney-bg.eu/newdemo/

So obviously the issue is not coming from my phone or from my browser or from my server.

grandeto
    Participant

Screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     grandeto
    Participant

Hi, I saw that the previous image is pixelized by itself, so I made another screenshot.
    Check this out:

[attachment file=153354]

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Maybe the image it’s rendered as progressive mode ?

Kleo doesn’t change that, try to re-save photos from photoshop

Cheers
    r.

grandeto
    Participant

I’ll check images and write back.

Radu

Ok

Cheers
    R.

grandeto
    Participant

Hi,
    I saved images without progressive and it is better now. Not much but better feeling when scrolling. With safari based browsers is very little better than before.
    I found that the issue is only on front page which has 15 images.

Tnx for the assistance.

Radu

Ok then

You’re welcome

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?