This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     WinDroidAnswers
    Participant

Hi there,

we’re just asking if it is possible to have, only in smartphones and tablet visualization, this layout:

http://prntscr.com/iabocf

1. The title as a full width in a top line and maybe with a light blue background color and white text color

2.3.4.5. all these useful info in a second line above the title with a white background color and light blue text color

or if it is not possible, just only the title.

like this for example: http://prntscr.com/iabr18

as we said before, just only for the mobile visualization, for pc, it is perfect as it is now.

thanks for your help,

have a nice day

Laura

Hello, yes you could do that with some css, you would need to hire a developer for custom style changes 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

WinDroidAnswers
    Participant

ok then,
    this may be too difficult to do without hiring a developer, am i right?

Laura

Hello, its because we do not offer ongoing custom request just random simple changes because we focus on theme issues

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Theme options & Demo content’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?