This topic has 17 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by allydege.

• Author
     allydege
    Participant

Hi, is there a way to change a mobile view? (i.e setting up how the site to appear on mobile devices?). The default view not really that great.

Regards

Laura

Hello, what kind of changes do you want to do? The mobile view can be easily changed by using @media css

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

allydege
    Participant

Hi Laura, here is what i would like my mobile view to be:-

– I simply don’t need a slider and background pic of slider to show on mobile view.
    – I need start up page to be activity, i have named it as news feed to my live site (http://wovila.com/Home/)

Attached photos explains a lot on how i want a mobile view to be, if it can’t be exactly but close to is acceptable.

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, please share admin credentials so i can make the changes for you 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

allydege
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, some of the changes are a bit complicated to do and will need custom developmenet ( that you can buy sending a mail to bkgumiho@gmail.com )
    Are you ok with that?
    I will do what i can but those things are not supported
    – Members layout change only in mobile
    – Menu layout change only in mobile
    What i can do:
    – Photos css
    – Side menu css
    – Login form css

allydege
    Participant

Hi, just do what you can based on my requirements above and i will require further support from there from the contact that you have just provided.

Regards

Laura

Hello, please check out if you like it, i replaces the menu of mobile with a side menu, changed the activity feed image border radius, added square type photos for members

allydege
    Participant

Thanks Laura, that’s a one step ahead. Could also please get rid of the logo i don’t really need it to appear on mobile devices and having log out and profile with it’s sub-menus to be included in drop down menu for logged in users while log in and register for new comers?

It will be even nice if “please select your page” (drop down menu) be only the top thing to be and appear on mobile devices

Regards

Laura

Hello, understood, but could you please explain a bit more
    “It will be even nice if “please select your page” (drop down menu) be only the top thing to be and appear on mobile devices”
    As i didnt understand 🙂

allydege
    Participant

Here is a explanation..

– I don’t need logo to appear to mobile view, you can remove it (from mobile only not desktop)
    – I need “LOG IN & SIGN UP” buttons to appear / included to the menu right after “SHOPPING” (When unregistered or new user visit the site at mobile). Desktop version is okey you can leave it as the way it is.
    – I also need “LOG OUT & PROFILE WITH IT SUB-MENUS (Activities, message, friend request, groups, settings)” to appear / included to the menu right after “SHOPPING” too (When registered or signed in user visit the site at mobile). Desktop version is okey you can leave it as the way it is.

If those requests are possible then we are expecting the mobile version / view to start with a menu at the top when the site is viewing via mobile.

Let me know if you need further clarification.

Regards

Laura

Hello, i will check out the last issue because as we are using now another menu plugin for your mobile view, i do not know if its possible to add those sweetdate menu links, but i will check it out.
    Please give me some time to do so.

The logo issue will be resolved really soon

Laura

Hello, i have solved the logo issue, but what you request, having the profile menu and log out menu in the plugin is sadly not supported because it would require to edit the third party plugin and that needs some time of development. I suggest to hire a developer to do that for you, like in envato studio.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

allydege
    Participant

Hi Laura, thanks for your support. Perhaps i have noticed some blank space at the top of the mobile view’s site. I have attached a screen shot for explanation.

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, here is the css to resolve the issue 🙂

COPY CODE

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    .revslider-head.absolute-head #header {
      position: relative;
      margin-top: -50px;
    }
    }

allydege
    Participant

Should i post those to my quick ccc?

Regards

Laura

Hello, yes, or to style.css of child theme, as you wish

allydege
    Participant

Thanks Laura!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?