This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     maelga
    Participant

Hi,

I am using Gravity Forms with the User Registration add-on to get users to register.

The activation link sent by GF to the user’s email is different than the activation ordinarily sent by Buddypress.

When a user tries to login via the modal popup while he has not yet clicked the activation link, he gets the error message:

ERROR: Your account has not been activated. Check your email for the activation link.
    If you have not received an email yet, click here to resend it.

The link to resend the activation is the one from BP and not GF. Everytime a user clicks it he then receives the activation email from BP instead, resulting in registration issues with the users’ data.

How can I modify this link? and the text the error message?

sharmstr

The message is generated by Buddypress, not Kleo. If you go to wp-login.php on your site you’ll see the same message there as well (see attached). If you switch to any other theme, you’ll have the same issue.

You should ask the gravity forms developers about this. I’m sure you’re not the first one to encounter this issue.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?