This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author
     Abracadabra
    Participant

Members carousel, grid and masonry shortcodes are very nice to modify the avatars on all members page, however when I activate them all I see is pictures. How can I add basic information, Username and Location and preferably other fields, do I need a plug in for that?

What is the best way to modify the all members page, its a central component of any site and the standard page does not look good.

Thanks

Abracadabra
    Participant

The easiest way to add new fields to all members page is this code:
    http://buddydev.com/snippets/tag/add-xprofile-fields-to-the-members-directory/

Also, buddyprofiledata plugin does not work well with KLEO css, and buddypress real names creates issues on registrations, so those two plugins will not solve your problem in that regard.

Andrei

Hi,

The file for the members directory is the following “wp-content/themes/kleo/buddypress/members/members-loop.php”.
    Please be sure to copy this file into your child theme for maintaining compatibility with future updates of the theme.

You can as well add the extra details with hooks, but for the content you’ll add, you’ll probably need to style it as well.

For the moment the members listing shortcodes don’t support extra details, but as you pointed out, it should be nice to have more details in the future.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?