This topic has 17 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 8 years by cpollio.

• Author
     mycolombianwife
    Participant

Hello,
    how can I monitor all the private messages on my site?

Is there some kind of buddypress plugin or code ?

I understand that it is possible to send public messages, BUT the recipient can only view the message sent when he opnes at the activity page, right?
    This is just too public.

If the recipients would see the public messages sent only on their profiles,
    I could just not link to the activity page and there I could monitor all messages,

In my business I should be abel to monitor all the private messages exchanged because we try to avoid that members exchange their contact information (email, skype, phonenumber, whatsapp ect.)

The other option would be to filter out the above mentioned.

Do you have any idea?

Thank you

ututorco
    Participant

Hey

I would also be interested in enquiring regarding this request , although it may seem a bit draconion and evasive to some users safety is paramount on our end and we would definitely be looking to implement this. Any recommendations by the keymasters and participants would be greatly appreciated.

Kindest Regards
    Kristian Harris
    Team Leader
    The uTutor Company

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, We are working on a plugin to do that since you can’t find anything regarding that problem. We will provide it for free to our theme clients

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

mycolombianwife
    Participant

Good to hear that you are working on that plugin.
    I think man other BP users would be intersted in that aswell.

Let me know when its available!
    Thanks

joninhas
    Participant

1st april or it is real 🙂
    sorry but i must ask it 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

Hehe it wasn’t a joke. We are working on it but don’t have an estimated time of arrival

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

joninhas
    Participant

great new 😉

archynet
    Participant

Hi Abe,

Any news on that feature please ?

Stephane

Abe
    Keymaster

Not yet .. sorry .. probably it will last at least one month

---

mycolombianwife
    Participant

Any news about that plugin?
    The idea of this is that private messages have to be approved and edited by the administrator before they are passed on, in order to filter out offensive words, personal contact informations ect…

joninhas
    Participant

still waiting also 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, Not yet, We are working on a more complex plugin that will include this functionality also. Can’t really tell the exact time of arival

---

diegonofx
    Participant

Hi! any updates?

Abe
    Keymaster

Not right now. Probably in 2 months or so

---

willianlima83
    Participant

Great idea… let us know when you finish it.. Put a link to donations as well… lololol

maelga
    Participant

Hey Abe,

Has this come to life?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, unfortunately not yet.. right now the only options is to navigate to each user messages and see them there

---

cpollio
    Participant

has this been developed yet?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?