This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Deklein
    Participant

So what is happening is the pages just arent able to scroll to the bottom unless I zoom way out in chrome to around 20%. For some reason when I zoom out the page re-formats enough to see the bottom of each page but otherwise the scrollbar only takes me down a small fraction of each page including buddypress profiles, homepage, about page, membership page. I am using a plugin for fullscreen background image called “Fullscreen Backgrounds” that might be interfering with the kleo theme but that is just a possibility, I think the true issue lies somewhere in the kleo settings. Any ideas help me out ill post screenshots one zoomed in regular cutting off the page and one screenshot zoommed out in Chrome.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Disable any plugins that didnt come with Kleo. You’ve installed BP Cover which has been reported as causing issues before. Once the extra plugin are disabled, see if you still have the issue. If you do, let me know. If you dont, enabled them one by one, checking after each one to see if that plugin caused the issue.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?