This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     liensenor
    Participant

Hi @sqadmin,

I understood i what you asked me to do. But i see that (may be) you didn’t understood what i need. May be, because of my poor english (I’m speaking french – SORRY)

When à add your code, it’s remove the header form section. OK ! But it does not keep my image. And that is what i’m talking about.

I want to remove the search form, but i’m also want to keep my header width and height. Just hide the search form.

Here is my site when i add your code : http://my-private-event.com/ (you will see that my header image disapeared too).

I Hope, I’m more clear now.

Cheers

liensenor
    Participant

Hi,

I want to create web community site for events. So i want to be abble to :

– add a search form on header who will help my user find post and page.

– Add custom text in the header (where the form is)

– Select specific fields for my users

Thanks

liensenor
    Participant

Hi,

I repeat my questions (sorry).

1. When I disable the search on home page to keep image, i’m still having it. I want to get the header with my image but without the search form.

2. You told me that the form will search posts and pages, but nothing. The form does not find my posts. It’s only find members. How to fix that please?

3. After the update, my user profil it’s not yet displayed.

4. I don’t want to use this theme for dating. so how to remove the “hearts icons” and the “matching percentage” info in users profiles?

liensenor
    Participant

Hi sqadmin,

This is a remind of non aswered topic:

I understood i what you asked me to do. But i see that (may be) you didn’t understood what i need. May be, because of my poor english (I’m speaking french – SORRY)

1. When I add your code, it’s remove the header form section. OK ! But it does not keep my image. And that is what i’m talking about.

I want to remove the search form, but i’m also want to keep my header width and height. Just hide the search form. Here is my site when i add your code : http://my-private-event.com/ (you will see that my header image disapeared too).

2. How to remove or hide the page title display?

I Hope, I’m more clear now.

Cheers

SQadmin
    Keymaster

As I can see your page isn’t set to use Frontpage Template.
    After you set it you can force it to have a minimum height:

.home-page #header {min-height:1000px}

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     liensenor
    Participant

I have added the code : .home-page #header {min-height:1000px} on my custom css and i had a blanck pag. I removed it and add it on my theme functions and… same result. I have a blank page too.

So how or were to add it exactly?

thanks ! But what’s about the second point? How to hide page title ? I want to remove the page name on this page : http://my-private-event.com/evenements/

i want to remove the title : “Evènement”

liensenor
    Participant

I found where to hide page title. Sorry !

But i’m still having the same problem. HOW TO REMOVE THE SEARCH FORM IN THE HOME PAGE HEADER WITHOUT REMOVING THE HEARDER IMAGE?

All the solutions you gave me doesn’t correct the problem.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Disable the form with the code already sent.
    Add this to quick css section:
    .home-page #header {min-height:800px}

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?