This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abracadabra.

• Author
     Abracadabra
    Participant

I have few information only pages, about, terms, privacy policy, contact us etc…

On Contact Us I only have few lines of text and footer shows up a little below that, which is about half way the page, it looks pretty bad, I have the same issue with another page which does not have enough text to push the footer all the way to the bottom.

Is there a way to have the footer at the bottom of the page no matter how much text is on the page?
    How can I accomplish this, there must be a way to do this, footer being visible at half page and white space beneath it does not look good.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, could you share a link to your page? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Abracadabra
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abracadabra
    Participant

I realize that I can push it down by entering ” ” multiple of times, but that is not a real solution.
    If i push it down enough to be viewed properly on a 19 inch screen its still going to look bad on a 25 inch screen. It would be nice to have a dynamic solution which adjusts for screen sizes in cases that there is not enough text for footer to be pushed all the way down by text/content.

Abracadabra
    Participant

entering   should have been

Abracadabra
    Participant

& nbsp ;

Abracadabra
    Participant

Is there perhaps a way to lock the footer at the bottom of a page similar to choosing a sticky top menu?

Andrei

Please add this rule to your wp admin area under ” Theme Options > General Settings > Quick CSS “:

COPY CODE

#main-container .template-page{ min-height: 80vh; }

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Abracadabra
    Participant

thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?