This topic has 28 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     Abracadabra
    Participant

multi select box as viewed on ipad or mobile does not show fields, it shows (0 items) it works when I click on it, the fields show up and I can choose, but this (0 items) almost looks like an error. I am attaching to screenshots. Any idea why that is happening, and is it possible to at least change it to (Select) ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abracadabra
    Participant

mobile view screenshot

Attachments:
     Radu

From what device are you accessing ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Abracadabra
    Participant

Apple Ipad and Nexus/Android mobile.

Abracadabra
    Participant

Those two show O items, desktop shows the box fine

sharmstr

What plugin is that? Does it also happen with the 2015 Theme?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abracadabra
    Participant

BP Profile Search

It has always been like that, not sure what you mean by 2015 theme.
    I asked the developer of the plugin, he cant help with this.

sharmstr

I’m asking if you have the same issue when you enable the WP 2015 Theme. This will tell us if its and issue with Kleo or not.

I’ve installed that plugin and my select boxes dont show the items count at all. How did you make it do that. Again, I’m trying to track down where the issue is.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abracadabra
    Participant

I dont see that theme in my themes screen.
    I went to edit in plugin and there you can select any registration field, but its not even the plug in, when I add registration fields through buddypress and have them as multi select box then on mobile and ipad it shows 0 items. You can just set up one extra registration field as multi select box with few fields in it and see in on your registration screen on mobile or ipad, it does not show the fields but 0 items instead.

sharmstr

I have set up a select box. It doesn’t show 0 items. Its hard to help if we can reproduce.

As a user, let me offer some advice. Its important to install the WP 2015 Theme. There will be instances where you’ll get into a finger pointing battle between theme developers and plugin developers. All plugins should work with WordPress’ own themes, right? So, as in this case, if you can prove that its not the theme causing the issue you, the plugin developer can’t say “well, its not my fault”.

Attachments:
     sharmstr

ah multi-select. let me try that. only did dropdown because of gender. please hold.

sharmstr

Still cant reproduce

Attachments:
     sharmstr

I did one more test. I added a new multiselect without going into any profiles to select an option. Still cant reproduce.

At this point, you should check for a plugin conflict.

Attachments:
     Abracadabra
    Participant

ok but is this screenshot from a mobile or ipad?

sharmstr

From an iphone. ipad attached.

Attachments:
     Abracadabra
    Participant

hmm, ok than its some plugin, I will post here if I find the offender.
    Thanks Sharmstr

sharmstr

Okay cool. Take my advice and install the WP Theme. It will save us all a ton of time 🙂

Abracadabra
    Participant

ok will do thanks

Abracadabra
    Participant

Im searching for it in add themes/search themes and dont see it, WP 2015 Theme, correct?

sharmstr

https://wordpress.org/themes/twentyfifteen/

aimkbe
    Participant

hello,

I have the same problem with, but it is with the checkbox.

aimkbe
    Participant

Here are the screenshots from my iphone.

I am using the 3.0.7 Kleo Theme and the 4.2.4 BP Profile Search plugin.
    Instead of multiselect box, I am using checkboxes

Attachments:
     aimkbe
    Participant

@Abracadabra

were you able to fix this issue?

Abracadabra
    Participant

no this has never been fixed, kleo is aware of this however I believe

Radu

Hi guys,

Try to do next thing:

Go to your page backend where the form appears then look for the sortcode to see that template are using.

Try the templates from below by replacing 7119 with your form id

COPY CODE

[bps_display form=7119 template="members/bps-form-inline"]
    [bps_display form=7119 template="members/bps-form-legacy"]
    [bps_display form=7119 template="members/bps-form-with-labels"]

Let me know if this will solve problems.

Best Regards

Radu

Abracadabra
    Participant

Hi Radu, i cant find this anywhere, can you tell me exactly whre this is?
    I dont see it in edit page, i dont see this in plug in and i dont see this in users search..

Radu

If you are talking about the search form that appears in members directory , go to wp-admin -> users -> profile search -> in the right side see form template, change the templates and check if it works.

Regards

Radu

Abracadabra
    Participant

I dont see i there, no numbers for me to change, I will just wait for you guys to fix it in next update.

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

This will be fixed in next update.

Best regards

Radu

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?