This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author

Tagged: 

jwchameleoncorp
    Participant

Hi @andrei

In a multisite environment, when I add Sweet Date and it asks me to install the plugins included with the theme, I get an error that says I do not have permission, even though I am a Super Admin.

I thought it might be because I was not activating the theme in the Network Admin, but after looking, there is no way to do that. The theme must be activated in the subsite interface, which is what I’m doing, but getting an error.

(See attached pics)

Any ideas on how to do this? Thanks!

Jeff

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, you should install the plugins in the base network as the plugin install is locked outsite the network admin panel

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

jwchameleoncorp
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Yep, I ended up installing the plugins via the Network Admin Dashboard, but that required me to download/install them individually/manually.

Normally that happens automatically since they are bundled/installed with Sweet Date installation. It wasn’t a problem, with one exception. I could not download/install the Revolution Slider manually without paying for it. This doesn’t happen on a non-multisite installation since all plugins are bundled with the Sweet Date installation.

I haven’t paid for the Revolution Slider yet, as I was hoping you might have a solution?

Thanks for your help,

Jeff

Laura

Hello, do not pay it! You have the paid plugins in a folder inside the theme .zip grab the plugin zip from there and install it by dropping it in the upload plugin setion. See attached

Edit: ignore the comment on the second attachment

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?