This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     tsjohnson5
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using Kelo on a multi-site install.

The issue is the main blog the styling changes I make in the Theme Options panel work just fine. However on the the secondary sites, no matter what I change the styling remains at the default settings.

1.Both Kleo themes are activated and a child theme is activated on each individual blog.
    2. No major changes have been made to the css other than removing the blog title from appearing.
    3. It’s not a caching issue.

Laura

Hello, could you share admin credentials so i can check it out? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

tsjohnson5
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Andrei

On the site you given in the last post you only have 1 site configured, so I can’t test if this issue is really present.

P.S. Please be aware that using Kleo in multisite environment you will require one license for each subsite in which you use the Kleo theme.

Please let me know if you still encounter any issues.

sanjiovani
    Participant

Hello with multisite – it is one install of kleo template network activated in one folder – why would one have to purchase additional licenses ?

Andrei

Each instance of a site is considered a fully featured site, because each site has it’s own settings and can represent an individual site.

In less words if it’s a multi-site, you’ll need multi-licenses, one for each sub-site that’s using our theme.

This license rules are created and imposed by the Envato Marketplace.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?