This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     cali82
    Participant

Hello=)

Soooo, I am a bit confused=/ Paid memberships pro and woo commerce create their own pages, so am I supposed to have 2 of “my account” pages? One for the membership levels and the other for the shopping section?

I know they are different plugins, but after changing names of pages, I got in a bit of a pickle. lol. Please assist.

Thanks!

Laura

Hello, well yes they actually have two different pages, but you dont really have to add them to the menu, each user will end up visiting them while shopping / editing their membership.
    Each plugin will redirect them to each page when needed

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

cali82
    Participant

Hello:)

I guess I was wondering if the people that shop can log into their account and look at their orders? So I thought that “my account” would be the place?

I see it for the paid membership plugin and have it on my site, but I wasn’t sure if how to display it for woocommerce customers to log in and see their purchases.

Thanks!

Laura

Hello, if you use buddypress, they will see their orders at order section of the profile. If you do not use it then just place a drop down at the Shop menu link with the account page

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

cali82
    Participant

Hello=)

Yes, I do use buddy press, but I did not see that in my profile? I did add the page to the menu, but I would like to put it in the faqs where they can easily access all their past orders. Please let me know where in the profile it shows it, I can’t seem to find it.

I saw a nice paid plugin that displays it really nicely, perhaps I will purchase it in the future.

Thanks!

Laura

Hello, sorry i confused with KLEO, this plugin should help you with sweetdate http://themekraft.com/store/woocommerce-buddypress-integration-wordpress-plugin/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?