This topic has 15 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author
     ideasmakemarket
    Participant

Hi, my article tab is not showing the posts?? How to rectify this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     ideasmakemarket
    Participant

still awaiting….. 🙁

Andrei

Could you please share some more details with us so we investigate what’s the issue in your case ?
    Credentials to your wp admin area will speed this up, there might be some js errors or conflicts from other plugins.

Looking forward.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     ideasmakemarket
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     ideasmakemarket
    Participant

submitted my credentials….

Andrei

Hi, it seems to be a bug of social articles plugin. I have patched/fixed your plugin and also sent a bug report to the plugin author.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     ideasmakemarket
    Participant

Thank you so much Andrei. Another thing I wanted to know, how to get the sites option in profile page?

Andrei

You’ll need to enable multisite support on your wordpress install. But please do a good research before doing so, and get a little knowledge of adjacent aspects of a multisite environment.

Cheers

ideasmakemarket
    Participant

Oh ok… thanks. No I wont be needing multi-site 🙂

I had one more query. For video posts, in related plugin, how can I show the thumbnail. I just noticed it.

Andrei

Please give me a link to the page to what are your referring to, and point me to the exact spot with the issue.

ideasmakemarket
    Participant

Hi Andrei, I think I realised the reason for it not displaying. From an earlier thread. I was changing my theme as well, so the issue. In case, I am unable to solve will definitely create a thread.

Thank you so much for solving the issues 🙂

And I must admit, this is perhaps one of the best themes ever made. I am also creating a dating site, and will definitely consider buying your other theme as well 🙂

Andrei

Thanks for the kind words, hope you changed your survey opinion.

Cheers

ideasmakemarket
    Participant

Hi Andrea,
    One more thing… I used Events plugin, and the posts that it created are getting displayed as blog. How can I change it?

The posts Tests is actually an event, but it is getting shown as a post

I know its late, but if you can look into it, it will help me a lot 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     ideasmakemarket
    Participant

Managed to solve this. You may ignore it 🙂

jonnysemailis
    Participant

When I click on “create new” article, nothing happens, it just goes to a random blog article with the word “new” in it….

Any ideas whats going on?

Andrei

Please provide credentials to your wp admin area and I’ll give a look to see what happens.
    Cheers

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?