This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     evtwumasi
    Participant

Hi, Surprisingly buddypress sidebar works when i choose to display on the left sidebar but when i choose to display to the right then it disappears even with the footer page too.

Laura

Hello, where do you choose it?
    Can you share access?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

evtwumasi
    Participant

i selected sweetdate >buddypress.. Please find attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, can you share access so i can see it?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

evtwumasi
    Participant

I don’t understand…you mean i should give you admin pass?

Laura

Hello, yes please, as a private reply, admin username and password so i can login and check it out 🙂

evtwumasi
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Radu

Hi,

Related to the sidebar position problem, I was able to set right sidebar on my local install using latest version of WP and theme, if you have made changes in child theme this can be a cause. try to de-activate child theme and check again if you are able to set sidebar position.

If you don’t latest theme and wp i recommend you to update those.

When I want to see a member profile I receive this

This can be caused by changes in htaccess that aren’t related to the theme, please let me know when i can take a look at the member profile.

I recommend you to enable wp debug to see what causes the problem.

Follow these steps to enable wp debug:

•  Connect to your server by FTP
    • Look in root directory of your WordPress install and open wp-config.php
    • Search for define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false ); and change FALSE value to TRUE
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

•   After this line add this:
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

WP_DEBUG_LOG is a companion to WP_DEBUG that causes all errors to also be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory. This is useful if you want to review all notices later or need to view notices generated off-screen (e.g. during an AJAX request or wp-cron run).

Repeat the described actions and then check the debug.log file and let me know what error appears.

If this is useless please try to deactivate additional plugins except Visual Composer, K-elements, BuddyPress, Paid memberships pro and revolution slider.

After you have disabled the plugins try to see if the error persists.

Cheers

evtwumasi
    Participant

Thanks … what i did is i deactivated the child theme to the main theme. Deleted the child and installed it again and activated it. VOILA! buddypress is working fine. Thanks

Radu

Great

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?