This topic has 16 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     harryshapes
    Participant

Hi,

I created an event page where I have an event calender and tickets.. its been working for some time now however since I did an update and my woocommerce stopped working and resulted in uploading a backup copy.. my event page would load and then the next day would not load??

I have currently disabled the event page as i cant have members directing to a page that does not work to purchase their tickets.. i am currently adding an alternative method for them to purchase tickets but would like to get this resolved.

however when I log in.. and go to the event page it would appear again?? could you please advise why this is happening and how to fix.

Thanks

Laura

Hello, what plugin are you using for the events? As its not included in the theme, please also share admin credentials so i can check it out.
    Keep in mind that third party plugins that are not suggested by the theme could not be compatible or could create a conflict

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

harryshapes
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     harryshapes
    Participant
     harryshapes
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, i will need to update your plugins, are you ok with that? Let me know

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

harryshapes
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, please try to update wordpress and your plugins as is not working for me

harryshapes
    Participant
     harryshapes
    Participant
     harryshapes
    Participant
     harryshapes
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, please contact your hosting provider, request to change your wp-content an uploads folder permission to be 755 or 777 and make sure you updated all plugins

harryshapes
    Participant
     harryshapes
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Do you have solved your issue ?

IF not please enable wp_debug function / https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG#Usage enable also the wp_debug_log to store all errors / https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG#WP_DEBUG_LOG

Please enable these functions and repeat your action then see on screen if any error is shown if not please check the debug.log file from wp-content/ directory.

Let me know

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?