This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: , , , ,

Fran65
    Participant

Hi, I’ve just installed KLEO Theme following these steps (Video) but when the plugins has been installed, all the admin system breaks down and nothing works… do anybody knows why does that happen??

Thanks!

sharmstr

You probably dont have enough memory allocated. http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/fix-wordpress-memory-exhausted-error-increase-php-memory/ You need at least 128mb.

If that doesnt solve it, enable wp_debug and set the display to true to see what errors your site is throwing: https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG#WP_DEBUG_LOG_and_WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Fran65
    Participant

I’ve added this to my wp-config.php:

COPY CODE
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', true);

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '64M');

and now mi site displays this message: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 73400320 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 64 bytes) in /hosting/www/xxxxxxxxx.com/social/wp-includes/pomo/mo.php on line 246

What does this means?

sharmstr

Look at the error 🙂 It tells you that you dont have enough memory allocated. I said you need at least 128mb, not 64.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Fran65
    Participant

I have changed it to 128 but the error still apearing. What can I do?

Thank you for youre help sharmstr!

sharmstr

Did the error change to something like “tried to allocate 128”?

Perhaps your hosting company doesnt allow you to allocate more than 64mbs or you need to set it in your php.ini file. Contact your host to find out.

Fran65
    Participant

No, is the same error.

sharmstr

Then you probably have to increase it in your php.ini file. Again, your hosting company can assist you with that.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?