This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     mledun
    Participant

The profile tabs are not showing (only the base tab) any idea why and how I can make the tabs show?

Laura

Hello, you can use this code:
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/how-to-add-tabs-next-to-profile-image-extended

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

mledun
    Participant

Hi I can’t get it to work!

When I go to functions.php in the child theme, this code is already there, I have tried deleting everything and just using the code you have given me but it wont work, tried putting the code just before the “?>” but then the About me tab disappeared and it wouldn’t work, the I tried placing the code after “?>” but it crashed my site so I had to log in via ftp to remove the code as I couldn’t log back in – WHAT am i doing wrong??:

<?php

/**

* @package WordPress

* @subpackage Sweetdate

* @author SeventhQueen <themesupport@seventhqueen.com>

* @since Sweetdate 1.0

*/

/**

* Sweetdate Child Theme Functions

* Add extra code or replace existing functions

*/

?>

Laura

Hello, you can give me access to your ftp and wp-admin, also share with me the tabs you want to show, i can try to do it for you 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

mledun
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, please can you give me access to a member account so i can test if it works? thanks 🙂

mledun
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, can you give me Admin access? Sorry for the misunderstanding 🙂

mledun
    Participant
     Laura

Hello…Fixed! You can find the code in sweetdate-child / functions.php with some comments so if you need to add more tabs then you know how its made.

mledun
    Participant

Hi Laura the tabs are still not showing – you have just renamed “About me” to “Base” nothing else is showing in the profile!

Laura

Hello, please check out a member that has all the tabs filled, as sandy/sandra, because i saw it working.

mledun
    Participant

Laura, you are right thank you so so much! I see now that if a member doesn’t complete those fields then it wouldn’t show on their profile thank you so much for helping me with this! xx

Laura

Hello, dont worry it was a pleasure to help you! 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?