This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Otakuman.

• Author
     Otakuman
    Participant

Hello, since i bought the theme, shortcode is never work…
    Ussualy, i can get it done by type it manually. But somehow there’s a situation that I can’t get into and need this shortcode to work.

It appears blank pop up, https://www.dropbox.com/s/1rozsaq1shlqvpf/Screenshot%202014-02-12%2013.43.17.png

can u help me please?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, Are you using the latest theme version, 2.4?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Otakuman
    Participant

Uh ooh…. I’m using ver 2.3.1
    i’ll give it try, I hope the problem is solve… see you later Abe!

Otakuman
    Participant

Hello… I’m following ur sugestion to update my theme (ver 2.4) | But my shortcode is still not working… Heeeelp 🙁

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Please give us some FTP access and site access to take a look and help

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Otakuman
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi. Have you changed the password? because it is not working to connect

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Also site does not load

---

Otakuman
    Participant

Hello Abe, I do not change my password, but my shortcode is surprisingly working now! I tought you have already log into my FTP…

Well, glad for your care…. 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?