This topic has 22 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by juandias.

• Author
     juandias
    Participant

Hi, yesterday I update my Kleo Theme and everthing was fine, today I see my website diferent, i re-upload the theme (specially the style.css) but still can see the errors.

The problem is, the lines are some style are like broke.

How can i fix it?

juandias
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Your site is throwing errors.

Which styles.css? The one in /kleo/ shouldnt have anything in it. Its supposed to be blank.

Looks to me like you need to clear your server cache. You can also try resaving theme options.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr
    This reply has been set as private.
     juandias
    Participant

what can i do? reinstall the theme?

sharmstr

Does /kleo/assets/js/main.js exist on your server? If not, sounds like your update didnt install correctly.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

juandias
    Participant

No, but i copy that file and clean cache, but still not working.

juandias
    Participant

I download the wordpress files from Themeforest, and look into the folder and the main.js is not there.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     juandias
    Participant

any idea? i reupload the theme again, can u check it?

sharmstr

The main.js error is gone, but you have google tag jquery errors. Disable all plugins that kleo doesnt recommend and clear your server cache.

juandias
    Participant

I disable all the plugins, and clear the cache, but still looking with errors

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

what is googletag? Did you add that code somewhere? That’s whats throwing the error.

juandias
    Participant

Google Tag is the code from Google DFP (our adserver) i disable all the plugins i guess the Google DFP is looking for the plugin for show the ads.

sharmstr

Remove the code temporarily.

You never indicated if you resaved Theme Options as I suggested.

sharmstr

Also, the googletag error was there before I told you to disable the plugins.

juandias
    Participant

Well, i disable all the plugins, and reupload the theme, clean the cache and still with those errors, can u check my website?

juandias
    Participant

Ok, i delete all my adserver codes, some are in the widget area, and now the website is fine. Now i have to see how to fixed.

sharmstr

You still havent answered this: You never indicated if you resaved Theme Options as I suggested. Please answer. Its important.

juandias
    Participant

no, i dont, after yout post 6767 i going yo theme options and delete all the Quick CSS code, and Google Analytics code, them i resaved, after that I went to widgets area and delete all the Google Adserver codes.

sharmstr

So, the answer is yes. You have saved them.

Okay, try this in your child theme’s functions.php file. Then go back to theme options, refresh the page and then save them. Remember to clear your server cache after. It could be that your site has an issue with building the dynamic.css file via ajax. This code disables that and used the old way of saving them.

COPY CODE

add_filter( 'kleo_theme_options_ajax', '__return_false' );

juandias
    Participant

Ok, i add that code.

sharmstr

Looks like its fixed now.

juandias
    Participant

Yes, thanks now is working.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?