This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     McNitefly
    Participant

Dear Kleo Team,
    I’m currently building a website – and all submenu items of the navigation items on the right side cannot be read as they still appear on the right side instead of slipping to the left side.
    Is that a known error? What can I do?
    Link will follow ,

Thanks,
    Tom

McNitefly
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, you can try to switch header layout and use another that works fine with your sub nav items 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

McNitefly
    Participant

Hi Laura,
    hmm, I think that cannot be the solution.

Just to be clear: Are you saying that with the header layout that I chose – one of the standard ones you offer, there are no submenues possible on the main manu items on the right hand side, because the submenues always open to the right hand side? (Even for the menu items that ar already on the right hand side?)

If I look at how cool & technically sophisticated your theme is – and I really love it – I cannot believe that you really mean it this way 🙂

Could you please clarify that?

Thanks a lot,
    Tom

McNitefly
    Participant

I tried to find a workaround by using the megamen-option, but also here, the mega-menu of the right hand side navigation item (“Spielen”) slips of the page and cannot be read.

Somehow, the navigation menu seems not to recognize where the page ends.

Looks like a bug to me.

Thanks for having a look,
    Tom

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I see you are using Uber menu. This problem is with the custom menu plugin or with the default theme one?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

McNitefly
    Participant

Hi Abe,
    the Problem is with the default one. I only switched to Uber in an attempt to find my own workaround.

I would be absolutely happy with the default navigation menu, so I will deactivate Uber in a minute so that you can have a look.

Thanks a lot,
    Tom

McNitefly
    Participant

Any update?
    I would really keep using the default menu. Somehow I canot believe that this is normal.

Should the submenu not flap open to the left side if there is no space on the right side?

Thanks you for your help,
    Tom

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, sorry for the delay but we were busy with the new 3.0 Kleo version coming today.

You can add this CSS as a quick fix:

COPY CODE

.kleo-main-header .navbar-nav li:last-child > ul {
        float: left;
        left: -100px;
        right: auto;
    }

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?