This topic has 20 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hello Sqadmin,
    It’s possible you can add a function or plugin to sweetdate to locate the nearest people around customers. I mean it could be useful if people want to meet as soon as possible in less time and distance?
    An example could be this website: http://www.urbanspoon.com
    if you guys can do this, it would be great.

Thanks a lot

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    We have this on our features list by we can’t if and when it will be available

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     wisinyyandel7
    Participant

OK buddy, Hopefully it is coming soon. Thanks

adam
    Participant

i would LOVE this. it’s one of the most critical components for a dating or similar site and i’m sure it would get you more sales 🙂 i’m trying to use geomywp, but i haven’t figured out a proper integration just yet.

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

It looks quiet interesting!, I am having a look geomywp website. Is this the best for WordPress?.
    are there more like this? Thanks

adam
    Participant

geomywp is the only one i’ve seen. please let me know if you get it working nicely with this theme. i’m going to spend some time on it this week and i’ll let you know if i get anywhere 🙂

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Ok no worries, I am going to have a look to this plugin. Hopefully @Sqadmin can help us with this.
    Thanks in advance

SQadmin
    Keymaster

we have in mind to include something live this inspired from geomywp, but probably next month

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     adam
    Participant

ah excellent!

Douweboschma
    Participant

That sounds awesome! 🙂 It is so nice to see that you guys are actually working hard to improve the profile. I think all of us appreciate that very much!

apine0322
    Participant

I’m VERY INTERESTED in this!

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Thanks @Douweboschma,
    We are trying to make it better and better until it will blow up people mind 🙂

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Any update information about this @Sqadmin?
    Thanks buddy

Abe
    Keymaster

We are developing an integration with a Geo plugin. Hopefully it will be available in March 🙂

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Thank you.
    Can’t wait for that

johndicoke
    Participant

yes, this is very high priority. Thank you for working on this!

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi @Laura @Abe,
    Have you guys done something about this?
    Any updates?

Abe
    Keymaster

geomywp now is integrated with Sweetdate and you also get the members map addon for free

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

That’s cool. Thanks I will test it.

philthebass
    Participant

Hi,

I have added geomywp to my Sweetdate site that I’m developing at the moment but am not having much success getting it integrated with my search forms so that users can search with x miles radius around a specific address. Do you have a guide on how to do this as yet?
    Thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

I see another topic where you posted a message and I replied you there. Closing this topic

---

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Nearby Plugin’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?