This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author

Tagged: 

Mutaz87
    Participant

I need an urgent reply , most of the Plugins doesn’t work and the website stop working. When I try to upload the needed plugins through the theme, the website stop working and this message appears “internal error 500”. Also, the theme is slow and heavy. I purchased it before 10 hours and from that time I’ve been working on it, although I used to built other websites with different themes within 2 hours. !!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Andrei

As the error itself says, it’s a server misconfiguration. This error might be triggered by an outdated plugin that you’re trying to use or by any extra code snippets used in the functions.php file and it is not related to our theme.

Please note that the only thing that might make your site “slow and heavy” would be the number of plugins that you’re using and also the quality of your hosting plan.

Some quick fixes that work for the majority it would be to check the integrity of your .htaccess file from the root directory of your site or by increasing the allowed php memory size.
    http://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

If you could post more details about your issue then I could try to help you more.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Radu

Hello,

Try to do this : http://docs.woothemes.com/document/increasing-the-wordpress-memory-limit/

Replace 96 with 256 or 512.

If this doesn’t work, contact your hosting company.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Mutaz87
    Participant

Buddypress
    BuddyPress Cover Photo
    Paid Memberships Pro
    WooCommerce
    YITH WooCommerce
    bbPress
    rtMedia

when I install one of them or all > ( internal error 500 ) in admin control panel and a website

Andrei

Can you please change to the default wordpress theme and try to install those plugins again to see if this is an issue coming from our theme or from some bad server configuration ?

Cheers

formasirua
    Participant

Dear Seventh Queen,
    I can’t create a forum, replies a forum.
    I have problem with >> Fatal error: Call to undefined function bb_get_id_from_slug() in /home/formasir/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-forums/bp-forums-functions.php on line 286
    in bp-forums-functions.php i have return bb_get_id_from_slug( ‘topic’, $topic_slug );
    please help me. URGENT
    How to fix it???
    Thanks

Andrei

Unfortunately this issue seems to be related to the bbPress & BuddyPress plugins files integrity and permisions.
    Could you please to manually update or reinstall your this two plugins over ftp, by downloading a copy of them and overriding their files over ftp.

Let me know if you need any more help.
    Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?