This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: 

formasirua
    Participant

Dear SeventhQueen,
    My Kleo template, in page profile user there is button doesn’t work. actually the button “=+” should expend dropdown menu like “setting” “media” “forum” if click it. But my button “=+” not expend dropdown menu. How solving this???? Please help me. Thank you.
    Following this topic I attach image what the I mean.

sharmstr

That’s usually a jquery issue. Disable plugins to find the conflict. Or use the browsers dev tools to look for jquery errors.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

formasirua
    Participant

Plugin which one should I disable? I not found JQuery errors in browser dev tools.
    Please help me, explain step by step. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

The common way to diagnose a problem is to disable all plugins except the ones that come with kleo.

After you disable the plugins, clear your server cache if enabled and it still doesnt work, provide a link and maybe I can assist.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

formasirua
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Have you installed any plugins besides Buddypress, rtMedia, Revolution Slider, Visual Composer, K-elements, Profile Cover Photos, BBPress and Paid Memberships Pro? If so, disable them. My guess the one causing the issue is download manager.

Read this please. Specifically the “Finding the conflict” section: http://www.wpexplorer.com/plugin-conflicts/

formasirua
    Participant

I have disabled all plugins you mentioned. But that happened my web page so messy.
    So, what should I do?
    Yes indeed I install plugins Download Manager, do I have to remove it in order to return to its original ???
    Can we Team Viewer for this problem?? I no have idea.
    🙁
    Please help me

sharmstr

I said to disable everything EXCEPT the plugins I mentioned. Once you reactivate the plugins I’ve listed, see if you still have the issue. If you DONT, then reactivate the other plugins you have installed ONE BY ONE, testing to see if the +/- still works after each one. The hope is that eventually you will find the one that breaks the +/-. Hopefully you can understand what I’m saying because this is the standard way of troubleshooting issues and you’ll probably have to do it again some day.

formasirua
    Participant

ok thank you so much… the problem fixed 🙂

sharmstr

What plugin was it?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?