This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     wilfriedMarseille
    Participant

Hello
    On the Home register Page in the KLEO REGISTER FORM we got field in English.
    And We can’t modificate it on the VisualComposer.
    So How can I Translate the Field.

Second Question
    is it possible to put at the End of form put a checkbox a with I want to be in the MailChimpNewsletters ?

If you love Ableton check my blog :
    www.zikrea.com

Laura

Hello, you can use Loco Translate to change theme strings and plugin strings:

Theme strings and plugins strings can easily be changed by using Loco Translate plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/
    <h3>A small introduction on how translations work</h3>
    Translatable strings can come from the theme or from the installed plugins. You need to translate the theme or the plugin depending on what section of the site your string is found.

For example if your string is on your BuddyPress profile then most probably you will need to translate BuddyPress plugin. If you are on the Forums section of your site then bbPress plugin should be the one that needs to be translated. Another example is the rtMedia plugin that adds the Media links to BuddyPress and if you want to translate it then this plugin will contain the string.
    Follow these steps to get you started:

• Install Loco Translate plugin
    • Go to the plugin dashboard: WP Admin – Tools – Manage translations
    • Find the theme or plugin in the list.
    • If the language isn’t already in the list then click Add new language, choose your language and if you are asked where you want to save the language files choose global language directory ( wp-content/languages/ ).
    • Press SYNC button to synchronise your translation with the provided .pot file
    • Search for the string you want to translate and add your translated string.
    • Press Save when you finished your translation.

Note: You will have to set the language for your blog from WP-admin – Settings – General – Site Language – Choose your language

For the second question that is not available right now but maybe this helps https://wordpress.org/plugins/mailchimp-sync/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

wilfriedMarseille
    Participant

Hello,
    WP Admin – Loco Translate – After i choose theme or plugin.

But wich plugin i have to translate for the KLEO REGISTER (element from visual composer) present in the Home Register Demo Page

www.zikrea.com

Laura

Hello, try the k-elements 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

wilfriedMarseille
    Participant

Is Good Thnaks 😀

www.zikrea.com

Laura

Glad to help 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?