This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: ,

drweyant
    Participant

Greetings,

Excellent theme! I am also a Sweetdate customer – I love your work.

Question: I need the ability to style the topbar on a multisite ministry project. The user will know where they are in the network, based on the color of the topbar.

Is this a functionality that can be added to the theme options interface?

In the interim, is there a CSS I can add to each section of the multisite theme options interface CSS to dictate the background and text colors of the topbar?

Any assistance you can offer on this would be fantastic. Seems the styling ability of the topbar would add a great deal of customization ability for your end users.

Thanks!
    drweyant

drweyant
    Participant

Help… 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Sorry for the late reply.
    You can do it by CSS. Each page add a specific class to the body element so check the body class and add like this

COPY CODE

.page-id-1034 .social-header.header-color {
        background: red !important;
    }
    .page-id-1034 .social-header.header-color a {
        color: #fff !important;
    }

And from this example add your own styling

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

spacehacker
    Participant

Hi,

I’d love to see the ability to style the top bar separately from the header under the styling menu.

Is this planned for a future release?

Thanks,

Sven

Abe
    Keymaster

HI @spacehacker
    we will think about this but right now we haven’t planned it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?