This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by hma.

• Author
     hma
    Participant

Hello,

I wish to add a button in the main menu.  How can I do it ?

I have alsp buttons widgets from a plugin. is there a way to put these in the main menu ?

Last question, how do you manage to get these nice blue little buttons near the menu like (NEW) and  (2)

Best regards,

Hervé

sharmstr

Hi Herve. Please search before posting. These have been answered. Please have a look at the following https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/i-want-to-put-button-in-main-menu-possible

You’ll have to ask the plugin developer if there is a way to add their button to the menu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

hma
    Participant

Sorry, I searched but was unable to find.
    also I do not know where to putthis line of code ?
    Can you help please ?
    Best rgs,
    H

sharmstr

Which line? My answer with em: you put that in the menu.

His answer was css.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

hma
    Participant

ok FINE; i found where to put em but Doesn’t work when I put css in label… to get a bigger button

sharmstr

I added their code to the menu item label and it works. See attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     hma
    Participant

ha ha 🙂
    nice !
    I need to do it now 🙂

sharmstr

😀

hma
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I added it to your site.

sharmstr
     hma
    Participant
     sharmstr

done

hma
    Participant

Awesome!
    Thanks a lot
    Hervé

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?