This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     markbildner
    Participant

I need to modify the post form for the activity page in a small but important way.

On our site, all posts need to be done to correct buddypress groups.  Posting to “Profile” is like posting to nobody.  It is confusing for users who think they posted correctly but didnt.

How can I modify the format?  If I could include some text like “Post Which Group:” before the dropdown box, or if I could insider an image below it that did the same thing, that would be good.

Or maybe I could turn off Post to Profile.

Thoughts?

Laura

Hello, editing that would be a bit complicated and require custom development, but you can hide the activity section with a simple css and have profile as default tab, let me know, i can add that with admin access

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

markbildner
    Participant

I can inspect the code and see the following:

Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 8.58.00 AM.png

I would love to be able to do one or more of the following:

1. Change option selected=“selected” to none

2. Add a visible label to the whats-new-post-in-box that says “Post In” or “Please select group you are posting” just like the screen reader text does.

3. Remove option value=“0” entirely.

Can any of these be done via CSS or modifying a file and putting it in KLEO Child?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, that cant be done with CSS but maybe i can do those adjustments if you share FTP access and access to wp admin 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?