This topic has 53 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     Laura

Hello, thanks! 🙂

So, members will only show up if they logged in at least once, if they did but still dont show up in the directory, try to go to Tools > Buddypress and check all options 🙂

Also, you can use this plugin to force users upload a profile photo http://buddydev.com/plugins/bp-force-profile-photo/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Laura

Also, if you are happy, please give us a nice comment and/or a 5 star rating at themeforest 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Andrew39
    Participant

Hi Laura, Yes! I will for sure rate as 5 star! you’ve helped me so much 🙂

I went ahead and checked under settings/buddypress and updated all the repairs needed and rechecked if the subscribers are accounted for but it appears only a few are seen on my gallery member page. However all subscriber’s profiles can be seen when i click to view in wp. But on the sweetdate theme website, only 6 members are seen. I have 11 subscribers. I have on the front page a gallery page and two submenus, Asian ladies and Men. I noticed when i try to click on gallery, it is not possible to do so with submenus.

link to men gallery:
    http://myasianfilipinabride.com/members/?field_323=Female&field_17=&field_18=&field_349=Man&bs=+

link to front page: http://myasianfilipinabride.com/

*NOte: As i said, you can view all subscribers on wp by clicking view on each, but on my gallery members menu and submenu, no.

Laura

Hello, users will start appearing in the directory once they login for the first time. If they did but still not appear, try going to Tools > Buddypress and check all options 🙂

About the avatar, yes, you can use a plugin http://buddydev.com/plugins/bp-force-profile-photo/ it will force them to upload a photo

Andrew39
    Participant

Hi Laura, thanks again for the help, users are signing up 🙂

I have a question on languages,I want to have my website in different selected languages (english,german,chinese). Is it possible to translate it completely (content, profile fields, messages, mails, etc…) ?

Which plugin should I use and what is the most efficient way to do it?

thanks

Andrew

Laura

Hello, try with Qtranslate X ( plugin name )

Andrew39
    Participant

Thanks laura,

1. Members are signing up but the force profile photo upon signup plugin seems as though it isn’t working. Any suggestions?

2.on my front home page menu, I have gallery/asian ladies and men. I want a way to have the men only Abe able to do a search for asian countries, and the asian women I want their option to be open to all countries.
    I recently tried to do that by using the url from the search box ( women seeking men/ men seeking women) however no me members profiles show up, only in main gallery page. I went into profile settings fields to change countries but it does not give me the option I’m asking for, any suggestions?

Laura

Hello, it should work but maybe they skip it 🙁
    2. This functionality is not avaible right now, maybe in the uture we could add more options.

Globetrekker
    Participant

Hi @Laura,

Stumpled upon this.. Is there a way to make a profile photo mandatory when users sign up? A way to include it in the register page?
    Thanks

Laura

Hello, please do not reopen old topics, can you create a new one about that issue?

Globetrekker
    Participant

Hi Laura,

I would like to create a new topic, but it seems like I can’t do it anymore??

Laura

Hello, please check at Get Support > Choose theme and at the end of the page you will see the button

TheSandman
    Participant

I need help on a few various parts of sweetdate theme too, but I dont know how create a new topic here: anybody can help me, please?

Laura

Hello, to create a topic go to Get Support, select Sweetdate and at the end of the page you will see it 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?