This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     jwchameleoncorp
    Participant

Hello,

How to I change where a new user is redirected after they create an account in the sign-up modal?

I want to send them to my PMPro Memberships Level Page:

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/redirect-create-account-page

Thanks for the help!

Laura

Hello, once they login for the first time, they should be redirected to paid memberships pro levels page

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

jwchameleoncorp
    Participant

Okay, but right now if they sign up using the modal, they are redirected to the default Buddypress Register page, after clicking the modal submit button.

How do I change the setting so they are redirected to the PMPro Membership Levels page, instead?

Thanks Laura!

Laura

Hello, go to wp-contents/themes/sweetdate/page-parts and copy general-register-modal.php
    Now go to wp-contents/themes/sweetdate-child , createa new foler, name it page-parts, paste the file general-register-modal.php inside, edit it.

Replace

COPY CODE

<form id="register_form" action="<?php if (function_exists('bp_is_active')) bp_signup_page(); else echo get_bloginfo('url')."/wp-login.php?action=register"; ?>"

With

COPY CODE

<form id="register_form" action="YOUR LEVELS PAGE URL"

Save
    Let me know if it works 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?