This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     clyn
    Participant

Hi,

Kleo  has great VC buddypress shortcode elements and using some WP page or posts. My question is

1 – Can we create “favorite” filter action such as shortcode will filter favorite_update or favorite_blog or favorite_blog etc.

2 – Also i’m using buddypress follow plugin and can we create shortcode for following and followers? also with activity

3 – I have snax plugin and its creating upvote and downvote notficiation on member activity streem. Snax using default WP post and snax item cpt is adding this WPpost and ranking. What should i do for this action to be regiseed and create for buddypress shortcode…

Milion Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     clyn
    Participant

Hi again,

1 aand 2 is solved with “scope” (different plugin i’m using to add shortcode) but activity upvote and downvote not registered so maybe i think scope is not working…. Just help about this.

Thanks

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

I think you should ask the plugin developer about that, most sure using the default wp theme you will encounter the same.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     clyn
    Participant

Ok i understand. i will ass them.

Thank you.

Radu

No problem
    Cheers
    R

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?